This site is owned and operated by Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd ("Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd ", "we" or "us") Registered number 234739 (Scotland). Vat No 593 0270 44. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at
These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
- Ownership of Rights All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of Content Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Damage to your Computer Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Availability All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- Ordering Errors You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on "submit" on the final page of our ordering process.
- Delivery Charges are shown at the point of checkout on the website.
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of your Order If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm we have accepted your order. At this point the contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods shall be made and the contract shall be formed at the place from which our acceptance email is sent to you.
- Cancellation Right You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods.
- Links to Other Websites We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Changes to Legal Notices We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- Law, Jurisdiction and Language This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW
Copyright © Stringers of Edinburgh Ltd 2010