Gewa Instruments, Bows, Cases and Accessories
Cases & accessories for violin, viola & cello
GEWA music was founded in 1925 by Georg Walther in the town of Adorf in the Vogtland region of Germany. Following the tradition of the region, a small team of violin makers initially concentrated on the construction and sale of handmade instruments and, a short time later, also on the manufacturing of cases.
Selected materials and technology, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and the assurance of knowledge transfer across generations are a tradition at GEWA music.