Viola Shoulder Rest
Click & Collect available at Stringers Edinburgh
Usually ready in 24 hours
Viola Shoulder Rest
7 York Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EB
- Plastic-coated aluminium with cellular rubber padding for padding on the side facing the body.
- Natural rubber coating for the holding claws to avoid loss of sound and damage to the instrument.
- Polyamide fasteners for weight saving.
- Contact surface in the shoulder area can be deformed manually, an inclined position is provided for children.
- Contact surface in the chest area can be manually deformed.
- Accuracy of fit to bridge the size fluctuations of instruments manually adjustable.
- Inclination of the holding claws on both sides in a range of 110 degrees.
- Height adjustment of the holding claws stepless and self-fixing on both sides.
- Ergonomic and non-slip connection between instrument and body
- no pressure points on the neck and chin and relief of the head in the neck area.
- Freedom of play for the left hand by fixing the correct violin position.
- Firm seat of the shoulder rest on the instrument due to the adjustability of the holding force
- Prevents the support from slipping off the instrument after prolonged use or even while playing.
- Despite this, the Bonmusica support remains easily removable.
- Good workmanship and functionality can sustainably increase the joy of playing the violin.
- We therefore pay particular attention to reliable adjustment options when manufacturing the Bonmusica support
- retain their setting after prolonged use and ensure a good fit on the body and instrument.
- Rounded corners, softened edges and a durable plastic coating are a matter of course.
The Bonmusica shoulder rest comes in an attractive box with detailed instructions for use.
Available in sizes 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5".
Why Buy from Stringers?
~ RUN BY MUSICIANS, FOR MUSICIANS ~
Stringers has been supplying instruments, bows and accessories to students, parents and professional musicians since 1992. We're proud of our commitment to providing the very best service and offering the best quality, carefully chosen products, for our customers.
All Stringers instruments are set up expertly by our luthiers in our Edinburgh workshop and checked by our playing staff. This is a stand-out difference from instruments bought from non-specialist suppliers, and shops who simply import and sell instruments. Our setups really make the world of difference. Just take a look at our reviews to see how.
Feel free to get in touch to ask about any product we offer.
We offer a part-exchange upgrade pathway for all Stringers brand instruments and outfits bought, with the exception of Standard and Pre-Owned Instruments.
Instruments, bows and cases must be in resaleable condition.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We'll always try our best to match any cheaper UK online price. Please click on the Price Promise button under Add to Basket, fill in the form, and upon verification we'll send you a discount code to match our competitor's price.
We can only match prices of new items currently in stock with a reputable competitor. Terms & Conditions apply.