Air 3.9 cello case
Click & Collect available at Stringers Edinburgh
Usually ready in 24 hours
Air 3.9 cello case
White / Black
7 York Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EB
- Made in Germany
- Weight approx. 3.9 kg
- Specially developed Thermoplast shell
- Extremely high break-resistance
- Outstanding isolation characteristics, only 0,025 W/mK thermal conductivity
- Padded, custom-fit suspension system
- Combination lock, 3 GEWA special locks
- Bridge protection thanks to aluminium bar
- 2 neoprene rucksack straps with security strap
- Hand-made genuine leather handles
- Interior: velvet plush
- Gewa Air Carrying System available
Why Buy from Stringers?
~ RUN BY MUSICIANS, FOR MUSICIANS ~
Stringers has been supplying instruments, bows and accessories to students, parents and professional musicians since 1992. We're proud of our commitment to providing the very best service and offering the best quality, carefully chosen products, for our customers.
All Stringers instruments are set up expertly by our luthiers in our Edinburgh workshop and checked by our playing staff. This is a stand-out difference from instruments bought from non-specialist suppliers, and shops who simply import and sell instruments. Our setups really make the world of difference. Just take a look at our reviews to see how.
Feel free to get in touch to ask about any product we offer.
We offer a part-exchange upgrade pathway for all Stringers brand instruments and outfits bought, with the exception of Standard and Pre-Owned Instruments.
Instruments, bows and cases must be in resaleable condition.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We'll always try our best to match any cheaper UK online price. Please click on the Price Promise button under Add to Basket, fill in the form, and upon verification we'll send you a discount code to match our competitor's price.
We can only match prices of new items currently in stock with a reputable competitor. Terms & Conditions apply.