The Stringers Hire Scheme provides customers with the opportunity to hire instruments on an ongoing monthly basis. The scheme is ideal for parents of young children, students and adult beginners who are not yet ready to invest in an instrument of their own.
All Stringers hire instruments are in very good condition and have been set up to a high standard in our own workshops.
All instruments are also supplied with a sturdy student bow and a lightweight case with rucksack straps.
Advantages of hiring an instrument from Stringers:
- If a hire customer decides to purchase an instrument, the initial 3 month minimum hire charge will be deducted from the cost of a new instrument
- A hire instrument may be returned and exchanged for a larger size at any point during the term of hire, with no additional cost to the customer, providing that the instrument has not been damaged.
- Stringers staff are always on hand to help with any difficulties encountered during the period of hire eg. changing strings and lubricating pegs
- Payment of the Hire Scheme is by direct debit
- Stringers also offers a Hire Insurance, for a small additional monthly sum (see below).
- Please note that strings are not covered under the hire scheme and are considered wear and tear
NB. Stringers London do not usually offer adult-sized (4/4) instruments for hire and stock only a limited number of hire instruments across the board. Please phone ahead of visiting to ensure we have the correct size for you.
Hire Scheme Costs
|Initial 3 month hire (exc. VAT)||Monthly cost thereafter (exc. VAT)|
|Initial 3 month insurance||Monthly cost thereafter|