Air 2.0 Viola Case
Product Code: GEWA-331.240
The Air Line - The next generation of cases. Based on the Idea concept, this new manufacturing technique enables the production of low-cost cases with similar mechanical properties and very good insulation characteristics.
- Specially developed thermoplastic shell
- Adjustable patented mechanical neck rest
- Padded, custom-fit suspension system
- Suitable for violas from 13" to 17"
- GEWA patented swivel type bow holders, flexible bow bridge
- Extreme resistance to breaking, best insulation properties
- Practical, removable accessory pocket
- Protective cover
- Black interior velour lining
- Combination lock
- 2 removable neoprene backpack straps for high carrying comfort
- Leather handle (hand sewn)
- Weight 2kg without accessories
- Dimensions (L x W x D) 81 x 30 x 17 cm
- Made in Germany
~ Run by musicians, for musicians ~
Stringers has been supplying instruments, bows and accessories to students, parents and professional musicians since 1992. We're proud of our commitment to providing the very best service and offering the best quality, carefully chosen products, for our customers.
All Stringers instruments are set up expertly by our luthiers in our Edinburgh workshop and checked by our playing staff. This is a stand-out difference from instruments bought from non-specialist suppliers, and shops who simply import and sell instruments. Our setups really make the world of difference. Just take a look at our reviews to see how.
Feel free to get in touch to ask about any product we offer.
We offer a part-exchange upgrade pathway for all Stringers brand instruments and outfits bought, with the exception of Standard and Pre-Owned Instruments.
Instruments, bows and cases must be in resaleable condition.
Price match guarantee
We'll always try our best to match any cheaper UK online price. Please click on the Price Promise button under Add to Basket, fill in the form, and upon verification we'll send you a discount code to match our competitor's price.
We can only match prices of new items currently in stock with a reputable competitor. Terms & Conditions apply.