EZ II Violin Shoulder Rest
Product Code: EZ-4A
- EZ-4A 2nd Generation Easy model for 4/4 violin, adjustable to 3/4 size
- EZ-3A 2nd Generation Easy model for 3/4 violin, adjustable to 1/2 size
- EZ-2A 2nd Generation Easy model for 1/2 violin, adjustable to 3/4 size
- EZ-1A 2nd Generation Easy model for 1/4 to 1/10 violin
- Specially Engineered Fixed Tilt – The unique computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle. Teachers, students, and professionals alike have all praised this innovative and distinctive design: teachers love the way it trains correct playing angles, while students and professionals love the comfort, durability, and style.
Adjustable – Unscrew grippers and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
Simple and Virtually Unbreakable – The one piece body integrated with adjustable leg height means that there are NO angle brackets or swivel mechanisms to break, and NO thumb knobs to misplace. The EVEREST Shoulder Rest is made of a strong, high grade ABS material which provides both strength and flexibility, unlike the inexpensive polypropylene plastic that other shoulder rest manufacturers use.
- Improved Holding Legs and Foam – Identical and interchangeable parts for both the left and right legs means that there is no longer any need to be confused as to which leg attaches to which side of the body. The newly engineered lyre-shaped holding legs are made of a soft, non-skid, wear-resistant material, with additional height requirements built right into the body of the shoulder rest. The foam is made from high quality, extra-thick and extra-soft neoprene for long-lasting comfort and excellent support.
- Functionality and Style – The distinctive 3D computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest maximizes comfort without sacrificing style and elegance. Traditional areas of high stress are reinforced for long term durability. Engineered by Americans to American standards, this shoulder rest is built to last.
- Low Cost – This shoulder rest is designed to help meet the growing needs of school-based violin programs. With limited funding available to these programs, students simply cannot afford the outrageous and expensive prices other shoulder rest manufacturers are charging.
- Replaceable Parts – All parts of the EVEREST shoulder rest are easily replaceable, right down to the foam pad. For example, to replace the foam pad, simply remove the old foam, peel off the adhesive protective paper from the new foam, and stick.
~ Run by musicians, for musicians ~
Stringers has been supplying instruments, bows and accessories to students, parents and professional musicians since 1992. We're proud of our commitment to providing the very best service and offering the best quality, carefully chosen products, for our customers.
All Stringers instruments are set up expertly by our luthiers in our Edinburgh workshop and checked by our playing staff. This is a stand-out difference from instruments bought from non-specialist suppliers, and shops who simply import and sell instruments. Our setups really make the world of difference. Just take a look at our reviews to see how.
Feel free to get in touch to ask about any product we offer.
We offer a part-exchange upgrade pathway for all Stringers brand instruments and outfits bought, with the exception of Standard and Pre-Owned Instruments.
Instruments, bows and cases must be in resaleable condition.
Price match guarantee
We'll always try our best to match any cheaper UK online price. Please click on the Price Promise button under Add to Basket, fill in the form, and upon verification we'll send you a discount code to match our competitor's price.
We can only match prices of new items currently in stock with a reputable competitor. Terms & Conditions apply.